Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Assignment #25: Charlotte's childhood top ten!

1: When I was younger, I had a collection of shell's my dad got me, whenever he went out of town, cause he always explored around the world, to go to different countries to learn new things.
2: I used to have a toy arthur, that would talk to you when you press is tummy, some of the things he would say were : "ha ha ha that tickles" or "Lets go take my dog pal for a walk!" He'd say a bunch of random things.
3: My favourite book was: GET OUT OF BED! by: Robert Munsch.

4: I also loved my favorite barbie, she had blonde hair, and I named her polly, cause I had polly pockets and I named one of them barbie, for a mix up. Because I was that kind of person. :)

5:My sister and I loved Robert Munsch books some of the other books we liked by him were: Purple, Green and Yellow , Smelly Socks, The Paper Bag Princess and Brown Bear Brown Bear, What Do You See?
 
6: My all time favourite movie was: Matilda, I just loved it cause there was magic, dissaplin and it was really funny :) And my mom said Matilda reminded her of me and looked like me. I still love that movie.
7: I also loved to make things as I grew up, and one of the things I liked to do was finger corke scarfs, they turned our beutiful but forgot to tie the end so my cat ruined it,.... oops. I liked to finger corke because I could do it in class and at home, and on the play ground. Cause no one could tell me I cant.

8: Also when I was younger I played with little babie dolls, like Baby Alive, and i always thaught how great it is going to be a mother:) But now I can see it can be stress full, but a day out to the spa would take your mind right off it. Anywase I think having a kid would be amazing, you get to spoil them (depends how many kids you have and money) But I think it would be a great experiance.

9: My favorite t.v show was arthur, cause i loved his little sister. And it's still mine and Esme's favorite show, I mean who doesent like it?!

10: I had a photo album of when I was a kid and I always kept it on my side table, next to my bed. It reminded me of all the great memories we had in our nighbor hood, cause we lived on pansy avenue and each year there would be a festival for all the people who lived on the road, they'd get a firetruck and firemen to drive people around the neighbor hood in it, and then we'd have auctions, and people who sell things.

No comments:

Post a Comment