Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Assignment 22!

1.Part A) The deffinitions for Globalization are:
It's the name for process of increasing the connectivity and interdependance of the world's markets and buisnesses. This process has speede up dramatically in the last two decades the technological advances.
Made it easier for people to travel, communicate and do buisness internationally.Two major recent driving forces are advances in tetecommunications infrastrusture and the rise of the internet. In general as economies become more connected into other economies, they have increased oppertunity but also competition. Thus, as globalization becomes a more and more common of world economics powerful pro-globalization and anti-globalization lobbies have arisen. << this information was found at:
http://www.investorwords.com/2182/globalization.html

2.http://faceoftomorrow.com/thefaces.asp

3.Part B)  I think every face changes over the year, I mean no one looks the same but some people can have some of the same speacial characteristics such as facial simalairities. But it's hard to find to identical people living in Canada, like it is very rare. Inless you have twins.

4. Part C) I noticed when researching the faces of tommorow was rather simalar, like both men and women, there faces looked almost identical. One of the things I found interesting was bothe men and women had the same color of skin. Also another thing were the shape of there mouth, and what kind of face they were doing, it was almost the EXACT same! the last point I have is the background behind them, I dont know it looked the same.. even with the shadow the back of the women didnt look any different, also most of the girls and there hair up, and most of the guys didnt have much hair, like almost bald. I think "the face of tommorow" means; what kind of face is there new going to be tommorow.

5. This is my face of tommorow:
http://faceresearch.org/demos/average

6. Part D) I picked that picture in number 5^^ because I mixed girls that have the same eyebrows as me and tryed to find my hair color to make it look like me.

7. Part E) I think the color of the eyes on "the face of tommorow" looks like mine, (like blueish, greyish, greenish), and the eyebrows also kind of looks like mine. Also the face shape, and the color of hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment