Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Assignment 26!

So Ms.Pollock wants R8A to make up a fictional country and saying how many people are in it, how many people in a family are aloud in the country, what are the main crops of food they eat etc.
link back onto ms.pollocks blog to see what she is looking for:
http://pollockdigital.blogspot.com/

For This assignment I made my fictional country named Charcelli.
There are 1, 567, 047, 008 people living in my country, There are aloud to be 4-6 people living in the same home. Some of the crops people garden in there back yeard are; onions, peppers, rasberries, carrots, rubarb etc. Some of the people in this country noramally has about less then enough to eat and keep in there home, because in Canada there cars would be pretty much about 2000 dollars, depending on the car its self, but in Charcelli a car would be about 150 dollars because in this country it is a little poor so we need to break down how much money there spending to everyone has what they need.
The children in Charcelli play spike, which is a game that used a ball and a net and you need it least 2 people to play, one on each side of the net and what they have to is try to spike the ball on the other person side using there hands and feet, and the other person/ people has to try to save it by either slamming it up-wards or cathing it, so it doesent hit the ground. The children also play basket ball, basket ball is a really popular game in this country because the boys really like to play it, they like to work in teams to help and support one another.
My family has 4 people living in the same home right now. We have my mother, my father, my sister and I. Our house is quite poor as well as the other homes but we do have two cars, and my mother has a job, she is a teacher, she teaches grades 3 and 4 my father has a job and he is a librarien and I go to high school and my little sister is in grade 2. My school starts at 7:30 in the morning till 4:30 at night. We get lots of exams and tests, sometimes I wish we dont have school, then everyone wouldent be so stressed out. My family like to read books with dragons and fairys because we like fairy tails.

No comments:

Post a Comment