Wednesday, June 15, 2011

assignment 23

Ms.Pollock wants R8A to write the differences between China's population of people compared to Canada's population of people. We just have to give Three pieces of information given from the CIA World Fact Book. Then we have to give a sentence below each piece of written text on why this topic interests us.
Canada's population of people:
34,030,589 (July 2011 est.)
country comparison to the world: 37 
 This is important to me because it's how many people are in the country. I find it really interesting because iv'e never really knew how many people were living in this country.
China's population of people:
1,336,718,015 (July 2011 est.)
country comparison to the world: 1 
This is important to me because I like to know the differences of population there is between Canada and China. I find it interesting because China has more people in Canada.
Canada's median age:
total: 41 years
male: 39.8 years
female: 42.1 years (2011 est.)
This is important to me because I like to know how much men there are and how much women, and seeing the differences between the population of both women and men.
China's median age:
total: 35.5 years
male: 34.9 years
female: 36.2 years (2011 est.)
This is important to me to see the differences between China and Canada of the men and the women living in each country.
Canada's death rate:
7.98 deaths/1,000 population (July 2011 est.)
country comparison to the world: 105  
This is strongly important to me by seeing how many people die per year in Canada. 
China's death rate:

7.03 deaths/1,000 population (July 2011 est.)
country comparison to the world: 132 
  
I find this interesting to see how many people die per year compared within Canada.

No comments:

Post a Comment